Wednesday 9 December 2015

Lionel Messi- Sayings About Messi

SAYINGS about Lionel Messi 




Ray Hudson (Commentator) – “They tell me that all men are equal in God’s eyes, this player (Messi) makes you seriously think about those words. ”
Fabio Capello
"Christiano knows English, Messi knows football"...


Diego Maradona
“I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius and he can become an even better player.”
“His potential is limitless and I think he’s got everything it takes to become Argentina’s greatest player.”
“Messi I think is like me, he is the best in the world along with Ronaldinho.”


Frank Rijkaard
“He’s a unique player and he deserves it, because he can do things of almost imperceptible excellence and is a gem to watch.”

" Leo’s goals are works of art.”


Johann Cruyff
“He deserves ten out of ten for doing what he does. He is a sensation, but still he can improve. He must know when to move the ball on quickly and when to try the impossible mission. When he learns this, he won’t win a single Golden Ball, but an entire collection.”



Carlos Tevez
“His speed is astonishing. It’s amazing how he can go 1 to 100 in just one second. I’m constantly around great players like Cristiano and Rooney, But this guy is just a step up above every other great footballer out there at the moment, Not only is he quick, determined, and extremely intelligent on the ball, but his movement off the ball is just as fantastic – unbelievable to sum it up in a word.


Jose Mourinho
“The best way to stop Messi is when you play with 11 men and then you can double mark him, one player to stay on him and the other to help out. If it is 11 against 10 then you have almost no chance of stopping him.


Theirry Henry
“I have the possibility to watch Messi in training each morning, and because of what he demonstrates he is the best player in the world, he stated during a press conference. It is a pleasure to watch him, and because of the way he plays he is an undisputed leader of the Barcelona team.”

“What Leo does is so incredible that I have to be careful not to stand still watching him make his moves.”


Sergio Aguero
“Nowadays, Messi is better than Ronaldinho. He is the best footballer in the world right now. And I’m not the only who says so. Everyone who has seen him play says so too.”


Pele
“I knew when we gave Kaka the FIFA World Player of the Year award that he (messi) would become the best player in the world. With young people like him we need patience and that is the problem we have in Brazil.”


Carles Puyol (Ex Barcelona)
“He is a spectacular player, there is nobody else like him. I should not because I have suffered so much in training. I think he is the best forward at the moment and I think he will be so for many more years. He has his feet on the ground.”

“There’s a special part of Messi’s brain allowing him to see the split-second chaos of football in his own personal super slow motion.”


Ronaldinho [On receiving the Ballon d’Or in 2006] “
This award says I’m the best player in the world, but I’m not even the best player at Barcelona.”
“Every time he plays, Leo Messi reminds me more of Maradona, both left-footed and short, Messi is the best player in the world, along with Kaká and Cristiano Ronaldo. For us it is not a surprise. Since he began to come and train with us and we knew we would go down this path. Someday I will explain that I was at the birth of one of the footballing greats: Leo Messi.”


Daniel Alves
“Lionel Messi? When I played against him at Sevilla it was always very difficult, so now I’m pleased that we’re on the same side. He’s just fantastic.”


Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred percent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible!”


Xavi
“It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who do not see that are blind.” "I am asked this question [is Messi the greatest player on the planet?] every season and every time I say the same thing. He's a fantastic player and moreover he is my friend."


Frank Lampard
"He has improved since we played them in 2009 and he was a fantastic player then," 
"The levels he has taken his game to is something I have never seen before.
"I grew up on Maradona. He was my idol and I think Messi has taken it to higher levels than him.
"To get close to 70 goals is crazy. He deserves it. He is the best player in the world."


Arsene Wenger
“Messi’s like a PlayStation. He can take advantage of every mistake we make. He made the impossible possible. He has something exceptional. He has six or seven years in front of him, touchwood that nothing happens to him, and he can reach unbelievable levels." 

“In the biggest games, exceptional players still make the difference. Messi is the best player in the world, and by a distance
"His team work to get him moving and once he's on the run, Messi is unstoppable. He's the only player who can change direction at such a pace."


Sergio Ramos
"Since the fist time I saw him play I have always said he surprised me, and he has done every day since."


Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) – “Messi is a Joke, for me the Best Ever!”
Jan Laporta (Ex President, Barcelonao –“Messi is the best player in the world right now and the best ever. Together with Cruyff and Maradona, he’s the best we’ve seen at the club.”
Arda Turan (Atléti, Ex Galatasaray,) – “Messi or Ronaldo best player in the world? In the world, I would say Ronaldo. Messi is from another planet.”
Sandro Rosell (Ex President, Barcelona) – “I think Barca will never have a player like Messi again. Messi’s greatness is present on and off the field of play.”
Javier Mascherano (Barcelona) – “Although he may not be human, it’s good that Messi still thinks he is. Messi plays some another sport.”
Gerard Pique (Barcelona) -“It doesn’t matter where Messi plays, if it’s cold or hot, he always proves that he’s the best.”
Arjen Robben (Ex Real Madrid) – “Messi is on another planet.”
Sir Alex Ferguson (Ex Coach, Manchester United) – “Critics have always questioned whether players like Pele from the 50s could play today. Lionel Messi could play in the 1950s and the present day, as could Di Stefano, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff because they are all great players. Lionel Messi without question fits into that category.”

Paulo Maldini (Ex AC Milan) – “When I see Lionel Messi playing, I think he should win it (Ballon d’or) every year. I have no doubt. He is an unbelievable player”
Ryan Giggs (Ex Manchester United) – “He is probably the best player of the last 20 years. He is such a slippery player. Because of his height and quickness he is difficult to pin down and his balance is exceptional.”
Manuel Pellegrini (Ex Coach, Villarreal) – ”I don’t know the parameters for the Ballon d’Or. I only know that Messi deserves to win every trophy”
John Terry (Chelsea) – “For me, Lionel Messi is quite clearly the best player ever. It’s a pleasure to put myself against him and when I finish my career it’s something I can look back on and know I’ve tested myself against the very best.”
Zinedine Zidane (Ex France, Real Madrid) – “Messi makes the difference most of the time. In particular, he is always going forwards. He never passes the ball backwards or sideways. He has only one idea, to run towards the goal.So as a football fan, just enjoy the show.”
Radamel Falcao (Athletico Madrid) – “Is Messi a real player or a Play Station character?”
Neymar (Brazil, Barcelona) – “It is very simple, Messi is the best in the world, and if you give him a little bit of space, he can do whatever he wants.”
Ronaldo (Brazil) – “There is no doubt that Messi is the best player in the world.”
Romario (Ex Brazil) – “Messi has all the conditions to be the best.”

Oliver Kahn (Ex Germany) – “Messi is undoubtedly a gifted footballer, like Maradona and Pele, and he’s playing for the best club side in the world at the moment. He’s successful and he’s winning trophies, so it’s only logical that he’ll be voted the best player in the world.”
Michel Platini (President, UEFA) – “Messi is the great player of this generation, like there were great players in other generations.”
Luis Figo (Ex Portugal) – “For me, to watch Messi play is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) : “Messi is more naturally gifted than Ronaldo. Messi does not need his right foot, though. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world! Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems!”
Rivaldo (Ex Brazil) – “Between Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, I go with Messi. For me he is the best in the World.”
Yaya Touré (Ex Barcelona) – “Cristiano Ronaldo has done massive things in both the Premier League and in the Champions League, but Messi is the best though and I am convinced that next year he will win the Ballon d’Or.”
Gerd Müller (Ex Bayern Munich) – “Technically, Messi is superb. His goals are brilliant. And despite being a genius, he’s not a selfish player”

David Beckham (LA Galaxy) – Messi is one of the best players I’ve played against and also one of the finest players I’ve ever seen.”
Robert Lewandowski (Dortmund)  “86 Goals in 2012 – Leo Messi magic!”
Alex Morgan (US Women’s NT, Ballon d’Or 2012 Nominee) –  “Messi is out of this world. Scoring 86 goals this year… In 2012. What an incredible accomplishment”
Usain Bolt (Sprinter) “Messi or Cristiano – Speed? Cristiano. Shot? Cristiano. Dribbling? Messi. Intelligence? Messi. Talent? Messi. Winner is Messi!”
Diego Simeone (Coach, Athletico Madrid) – “Diego (Maradona) has filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona.”
Vincent Kompany (Manchester City) – “Lionel Messi has to win tonight’s Ballon d’Or. He’s simply the Best. Decision should be unanimous.”
Jürgen Klopp (Coach, Dortmund) – “Messi is the Best. There must be life out there somewhere, on some other planet. Because he is too good and we are just too bad for him.”
Samuel Eto’o (Ex Barcelona) – “Messi is God, as a person and even more as a player. I knew him when he was a boy and I’ve watched him grow. He deserves it all. I hope that he can win the World Cup with Argentina. He’s a good boy and I wish him all the best”.
Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal) – “The greatest player in the world. He’s got a fantastic vision of the game, and what he can do technically — it’s crazy.”

Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich) – “Messi is class. There is him, and then there is the rest. What he does is extraordinary. He demands admiration.”
Iker Casillas (Real Madrid): “Toughtest opponent I faced? Eto’o always paid us back and drove us to despair. And Messi scored every game.”
David Villa (Ex-Barça): “Messi does incredible things, his stats make you cover your eyes. He cannot be compared to anyone.”
David Luiz (PSG): “Barça were better than us — they have three huge forwards. Messi is fantastic, the best player ever.”
Edinson Cavani (PSG): “Messi has been the best player in the world for the last 7 years. He doesn’t talk, doesn’t complain, he just plays football.

Francesco Totti (AS Roma): “There is only one player who is doing things that I could never do — and that is Messi.”
Frank Lampard (Manchester City)“As far as I see it you just can’t give Messi space in the dangerous areas – we have to close him down, get tight and give him as little room as we can because if you don’t, he can destroy you.”

 TO BE CONTINUED. . . . 

1 comment: